These Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms & Conditions”) set out the legally binding terms for your use of the Services. By using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, whether you are a “Visitor” (which means that you simply browse the BingeBehavior.com website) or you are a “Member” (which means that you have registered with BingeBehavior.com). The term “User” refers to a Visitor or a Member. You are only authorized to use the Services (regardless of whether your access or use is intended) if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to these Terms & Conditions. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully and save it. If you do not agree with it, you should leave the BingeBehavior.com website and discontinue use of the Services immediately. If you wish to become a Member, contribute to the BingeBehavior.com website community, communicate with other Members and make use of the Services, you must read these Terms & Conditions and indicate your acceptance during the Registration process.
BingeBehavior.com may modify these Terms & Conditions from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by BingeBehavior.com on the BingeBehavior.com website. You agree to be bound to any changes to these Terms & Conditions when you use the Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
Please choose carefully the information you post on BingeBehavior.com and that you provide to other Users. Your BingeBehavior.com profile may not include the following items: telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, and any photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other BingeBehavior.com Members (for instance, in their Profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and BingeBehavior.com assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the Services by any person, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
BingeBehavior.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including private messages) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
Health Disclaimer. The BingeBehavior.com website is not a medical organization and we cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. Nothing contained in the BingeBehavior.com website and Services should be construed as such advice or diagnosis. The information provided should not be interpreted as a substitute for physician consultation, evaluation, or treatment.
Eligibility. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is true, accurate and complete, and that you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (b) all information that you provide us in using the Services will be true, accurate and complete; (c) you are 13 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your profile may be deleted, your use of the Services suspended and your Membership may be terminated without warning, if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete or we have reasonable grounds to suspect this is the case or that you are under 13 years of age.
Term. These Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Services or are a Member. Even after Membership is terminated, these Terms & Conditions will remain in effect.
Fees. You acknowledge that BingeBehavior.com reserves the right to charge for the Services and to change its fees from time to time in its discretion. If BingeBehavior.com terminates your Membership because you have breached these Terms & Conditions, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of subscription fees after the end of that month billing cycle.
Password. When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify BingeBehavior.com immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
Non-commercial Use by Members. The Services are for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by BingeBehavior.com. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the BingeBehavior.com website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice and may result in termination of Membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
Proprietary Rights in Content on BingeBehavior.com. By displaying or publishing (“posting”) any Content, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, profiles, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) on or through the Services, you hereby grant to BingeBehavior.com, a non-exclusive, fully-paid and royalty-free, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sublicensees) to use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, publicly perform, publicly display, store, reproduce, transmit, and distribute such Content on and through the Services. This license will terminate at the time you remove such Content from the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, a back-up or residual copy of the Content posted by you may remain on the BingeBehavior.com servers after you have removed the Content from the Services, and BingeBehavior.com retains the rights to those copies. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through the Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Content posted by you to or through the Services.
The Services contain Content of BingeBehavior.com (“BingeBehavior.com Content”). BingeBehavior.com Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and BingeBehavior.com owns and retains all rights in the BingeBehavior.com Content and the Services. BingeBehavior.com hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the BingeBehavior.com Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the BingeBehavior.com website and using the Services.
The Services contain Content of Users and other BingeBehavior.com licensors. Except for Content posted by you, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the Services.
Content Posted. BingeBehavior.com may delete any Content that in the sole judgment of BingeBehavior.com violates these Terms & Conditions or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any person.
BingeBehavior.com assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Services for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time BingeBehavior.com chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Services, BingeBehavior.com nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting any such Content.
You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on or through any of the Services, and any material or information that you transmit to other Members and for your interactions with other Users. Content is not necessarily reviewed by BingeBehavior.com prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of BingeBehavior.com.
BingeBehavior.com makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that you transmit to other Members. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content (other than for Content developed by us), including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted to or through the Website or by using the Services.
Parental or Guardian Permission. Some of the Content on this Website may not be appropriate for children. Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use this website. We strongly recommend that children between the ages of 13 and 18 ask for their parent’s or guardian’s permission before viewing our Website and using the Services.
Content/Activity Prohibited. The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the Services. BingeBehavior.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in BingeBehavior.com’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing any offending communication from the Services and terminating the Membership of such violators.
Prohibited Content and activity includes, but is not limited to Content that, in the sole discretion of BingeBehavior.com:
- is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- solicits personal information from anyone under 18 or harms minors in any way;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work or contains materials that infringe upon any patent trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other proprietary rights of any party;
- contains information that you do not have a right to post under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as proprietary and confidential information);
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; or
- includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on the BingeBehavior.com website and through your use of the Services. BingeBehavior.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in BingeBehavior.com’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
- criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- advertising to, or solicitation of, any Member to buy or sell any products or services through the Services. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent;
- covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on any BingeBehavior.com page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
- modifying, adapting, translating or reverse engineering any portion of the Services;
- using any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, query, retrieve, index or otherwise collect any portion of the Services (other than with the consent of BingeBehavior.com);
- accessing, retrieving or indexing any portion of the Services for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database that is in any way similar to BingeBehavior.com Content;
- any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Services or the networks or services connected to the Services;
- attempting to impersonate another Member or person;
- using the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
- selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
- using any information obtained from the Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- displaying an advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the Services on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose or sending private messages with a commercial purpose; or
- using the Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Copyright Policy. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of BingeBehavior.com to terminate Membership privileges of any Member who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of prompt notification to BingeBehavior.com by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent.
Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other BingeBehavior.com Members. BingeBehavior.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
Disclaimers. BingeBehavior.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the BingeBehavior.com website, The BingeBehavior.com website may contain links to other websites. BingeBehavior.com is not responsible for the Content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by BingeBehavior.com. Inclusion of any linked website on the Services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by BingeBehavior.com. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. BingeBehavior.com is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Services. BingeBehavior.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. BingeBehavior.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Services. Under no circumstances shall BingeBehavior.com be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Services, attendance at a BingeBehavior.com event, from any Content posted on or through the Services, or from the conduct of any Users of the Services, whether online or offline. The Services are provided “AS-IS” and as available and BingeBehavior.com expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. BingeBehavior.com cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Services.
Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL BINGEBEHAVIOR.COM BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF BINGEBEHAVIOR.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, BINGEBEHAVIOR.COM’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO BINGEBEHAVIOR.COM FOR THE BINGEBEHAVIOR.COM SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.
Governing Law and Disputes. These Terms & Conditions and any dispute about or involving the Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the District of Columbia, USA, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to your use of the Services or these Terms & Conditions shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Washington, DC, USA and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action, provided that the foregoing shall not prevent BingeBehavior.com from seeking injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction.
Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold BingeBehavior.com harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Services in violation of these Terms & Conditions and/or arising from a breach of these Terms & Conditions and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above and/or if any Content that you post on the BingeBehavior.com website or through the Services causes BingeBehavior.com to be liable to another.
Other. These Terms & Conditions are accepted upon your use of the BingeBehavior.com website or any of the Services and is further affirmed by you becoming a Member. These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and BingeBehavior.com regarding the use of the Services. The failure of BingeBehavior.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these Terms & Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. These Terms & Conditions operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from these Terms & Conditions and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Please contact: email@example.com with any questions regarding these Terms & Conditions.